This document provides you with a description of how Connect Human Capital uses this data, as well as your rights associated with the use of your data by ConnectHuman Capital. This policy applies specifically to customers, applicants, suppliers, business partners, visitors to our website www.connect-hc.com or other persons who take contact with us (e.g. via the contact form).
1. ConnectHuman Capital, with registered office at Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11,2000 Antwerp,Belgium and registered with the CBE under company number 0869.100.747 , and available on www.connect-hc.com (hereinafter referred to as the"Website") takes the responsibility for the processing of your personal data on the Website as "controller".
1. ConnectHuman Capital may collect your personal data (here in after refered to as"Personal Data") in various ways:
• while using the Website;
• when contacting Connect Human Capital by phone, e-mail or via the contact form;
• by using cookies (see below);
2. PersonalData that you provide us with:
• Category1: without registration: your IP address;
• Category2: when contacting us by phone, e-mail or using the contact form:
your name, company, company type, contactdetails, message,…;
• Category3: through Cookies: see article 9.
1. General Purposes
ConnectHuman Capital will use the Personal Data collected from you for the following purposes exclusively:
• Category 1: your IP address for the purpose of maintaining and improving the Website and including Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies can not be identified, based on the legitimate interests of Connect HumanCapital to continuously improve its Website and service.;
• Category 2: your name, company details, contact details, address details and the information that appears from your curriculum vitae are kept in order to be able to provide you with the requested information or services, to address you correctly, to reach you and to comply with legal requirements. On the legal basis of the execution of an agreement that you have requested;
• Category 3: Cookies, see article 9 for more information.
You are not obliged to disclose your Personal Data, but you should understand that certain services become impossible to provide if you refuse the processing of yourPersonal Data.
2. Direct marketing
The PersonalData will also be used for direct marketing purposes, provided that you have given your explicit permission to do so.
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in electronic form, Connect Human Capital may use your information to send marketing relating to Connect Human Capital’s services.
ConnectHuman Capital may also pass on your data to its partners for direct marketing purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, without justification and free of charge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: Connect HumanCapital, Oude Leeuwenrui7-11, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
3.Transfer to third parties
Connect Human Capital will never pass on your personal data to third parties, with the exception of third parties that assist Connect Human Capital in the execution, management and control of its activities, including reporting, support and computer security or offering specific services and products, technical serviceproviders that provide technical support to the extent necessary for the technical services and/or when they are obliged to do so on the basis of a statutory provision or a court order.
ConnectHuman Capital will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of the fact that Connect Human Capital discloses your data to the said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
ConnectHuman Capital will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your PersonalData commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
4. Legal requirements
In rare cases, Connect Human Capital may be required to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Connect Human Capital will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance about this, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
ThePersonal Data will be stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between Connect Human Capital and you.
• Category 1: without registration: your IP address for the duration of your visit to the Website.
• Category 2: when contacting us by telephone, e-mail or via the contact form: your name, company details, contact details fora maximum period of 20 years in our systems.
• Category 3: Cookies, see article 9
1. Right of access and insight
You have the right to consult your personal data at any time, free of charge, as well as the use that Connect Human Capital makes of your personal data.
2. Rights of rectification, deletion and restriction
You are free to decide whether or not to disclose your Personal Data to Connect HumanCapital. In addition, you always have the right to ask us to correct, add or delete your Personal Data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal to supply or request for removal of Personal Data, certain services and products are not available. You may also ask to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
3. Right to object
You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on the basis of serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, in which case you do not have to give any reasons.
4. Right of free transfer of data
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data that is processed by us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and/or to transfer the data to other responsible persons.
5. Right of withdrawal of authorization
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent.
6. Exercise of your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to email@example.com by post to Connect Human Capital, Oude Leeuwenrui 7-11, 2000 Antwerp, with the addition of a copy of your identity card.
7. Automatic decisions and profiling
The processing of your Personal Data does not include profiling and you will not be subject to automated decisions by us.
8. Right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 2744835, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a civil court remedy.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your Personal Data, you can bring an action for damages.
1. We have developed security measures adapted at technical and organisational level to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorised access or accidental notification to. third parties of personal data collected, as well as any other unauthorised processing of these data.
2. Under no circumstances can Connect Human Capital be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the Personal Data. Connect Human Capital has ensured that when they use third parties for the processing of personal data, these third parties will be bound by the same rules.
3. You must observe the safety instructions at all times. You are therefore solely responsible for the use that is made of your computer, IP address and your identification data from the Website, as well as for their confidentiality.
1. In order to process your Personal Data, we grant access to your Personal Data to our employees.
This processing of personal data has been the subject of a declaration to the Data Protection Authority. You can always contact this institution at the following addresses:
BelgianData Protection Authority
+32 (0)2274 48 00
+32 (0)2274 48 35